Pages

The best RPG games for PC and electronic

I love all kinds of RPGS. I play every type of best RPG games ever created. The main kinds of RPGS that have played but it is on PC, console systems, or pen and paper RPG. I think these are the three main categories where you can play RPGS. Some of these categories may be subdivided into sub-categories. For example, you could split the PC category in single-player RPG, online RPG, massive multiplayer online RPG, free RPG, etc. There are so many categories and sub-categories of RPG that can make it really difficult to pick the best RPG games for a specific niche. Today, I would like to concentrate on what seems to be some of the best RPG games for PC.
The best Free Online Games RPG for PC
I play a lot of PC RPGS and MMORPGs in my day. I would like to develop a list of the best PC RPG games I play. In General, I really enjoy playing MMORPGs, classic PC RPGS and every popular RPG series. Here are some examples of each category that I enjoy playing over the years.
MMORPGs
World of Warcraft – this is the MMORPG of all MMORPGs. I can honestly say I apechthanotan World of Warcraft, when I started to play it. But the fact that everyone knew he kept my interest. So fuzzy and stuck with gutted the game for a couple years ago and really grew to like it. As ten bazillion subscribers and rigidly fixed as the number one MMORPG in the world. It is certainly one of the best RPG games out there, if not the game.
Warhammer Online – war was marketed as a possible killer WoW when he came. That was certainly not, but adopted a new MMORPG that was more focused PvP may. the game is alive and kicking and is probably the best alternative to World of Warcraft, if you are looking for a newer Fantasy MMORPG that is focused on PvP may.
Dark age of Camelot – DAoC was the game that got me into MMORPGs. It had decent PvE, but was totally centred PvP may end-game, which is my strong emphasis with MMORPGs. The only thing they did better than any other game was so far the realm vs. realm PvP may using a three-side. Using three different sides for players that allowed for much easier and better balance on each server. Also allowed for a ton of different and fun classes and make-ups group for people to play. Even as old, DAoC is still a great MMORPG.
Best RPG games for PC
Star Wars: Knights of the old Republic – I love the Star Wars universe and Kotor was a pioneering game for LucasArts. Allowed to play a Jedi really how you wanted to play. I also gave the choice whether you would like to proceed in the direction of the light side or the dark side and get paid as a result either. This is born a game sequel, and toys that have been created for. BioWare and LucasArts working today in an MMORPG based on the original game to be called Star Wars: the old Republic (TOR). I predict that it will be one of the best online RPG games ever.
Diablo – some people can't find a real RPG Diablo. Certainly, I think it has all the elements of an RPG, but the kernel probably feels and looks much more based on action. Diablo could play solo or online with a small group of friends. So it was a massively multiplayer online role playing, but it had many of the same key that is not a MMORPG.
Final Fantasy game – this series is probably the most successful and best RPG game series of all time. Final Fantasy has always been a huge hit in Japan and the United States. They've created tons of games, not just for the PC, but for consoles as well. Final Fantasy XI is also a very popular MMORPG that was that for many years now and will remain strong.
Might & magic – I always have a soft spot for the series might & magic. First I played maybe my Apple IIe & magic when I was a small child. Since then, I can't say I play every single game in the series and spin-off series, but I play a lot of them. This is one of the best RPG games for the PC that I grew up playing. Unfortunately, does not comply with the same after that was many years ago, but it is a steady seller since its inception. I get a little nostalgic whenever I see this game title.
Total – best RPG PC Games
Choosing the best RPG game for the PC will be considerably depend on the type of player you have and what type of game you want. I know that many of my choices is what you believe others are some of the best RPG games ever. World of Warcraft and the series Final Fantasy are some of the BEST-SELLING and most iconic games of all time. There are also many other big RPG that I didn't make my shortlist.
What do you think is the best RPG PC games ever?
This entry was posted on Saturday, August 29th, 2009 at 5: 18 am and is filed under PC. You can follow any responses to this entry through the RSS 2.0 feed. You can leave a response, or trackback from your own site.
View the original article here

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...